Middle School Aged Children
Modules for Children Aged 11 to 14 Years
After growing up with the Life Hub, your tweens are officially on their way to financial capability and young entrepreneurship; your kids are now starting to plan for their futures. Hopefully they have learned how to set financial goals and achieve them. Possibly saving money for a new smartphone, or saving money for their first car, or expanding their business, maybe even college tuition or investing. The possibilities are endless!
With the Life Hub Learning Center your children will become the master of their own destiny. They are becoming leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators – and our world needs all three.
How We Engage Children Aged 11 to 14 Years
- Built in- all inclusive learning tools – nothing to add on or buy straight out of the box!
- Simple, easy to use parental controls. You determine what your child has access to and when they are ready to expand their learning for more.
- Independent learning or time together- either way your child will learn and grow with a fun set of activities.
- Fully customizable means each of your children can learn at their own pace with personalized learning. One size really does fit all!
- Built-in security features and locking chambers means their money is safe at home – even from mischievous siblings!
- Even you can join in the fun by setting up their own accounts, and working with their children to reinforce the importance of saving money.
Modules for children aged 11 to 14 years